Benefits of Investing
- The investor retains control and decides which mortgage to invest in.
- The investor decides the term of the mortgage.
- Investment is secured by a registered first mortgage with a conservative Loan to Value ratio (LVR) typically limited to 70% of valuation.
- Disciplined lending criteria reduce the risk of capital losses.
- No loans are made in relation to construction or development projects.
- As an investor, your contribution is not pooled and specific investment mortgage securities are held in the name of the investor.
- To ensure complete and ongoing independence each of the Investment Manager and Responsible Entity is not a related party to any of the Borrowers.
- Income is fixed for the term of the investment at either a fixed or variable interest rate as highlighted in the SPDS.
- No entry/exit fees or commissions are payable by the Investor (Early exit fees may be applicable, refer to section 13 of the Product Disclosure Statement for additional information).
- Subject to their own constitutions and investment criteria Superannuation funds are able to invest in the Fund.
The Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for the Eastwood Securities Mortgage Fund is the first part of a two part disclosure process. If an investor is interested in a particular investment opportunity or benefits, they will subsequently be provided with a Supplementary Product Disclosure Statement (SPDS) which will include information about the specific mortgage selected including the return to the investor. To make an investment, investors must receive both the PDS and the SPDS and complete the application forms attached to both.